Googlehas given a surprise to all Android users by launching Android P. At the moment, all Android users are busy looking at the features of this new Android P OS, But Still Many user don’t know That How to install Android P Developer Preview in your Smartphone. There are still many features to be added in this OS before it available to All users. But still it looks like Android P is not going to come with any big updates. Now This OS is available for developers preview.
How to install Android P Developer Preview
Even though the big updates in this Android P OS have not been seen yet, But there are many such editions made in Android P, which you may like. With this you can use them even before it becomes available to the public. Lets see How to install Android P Developer Preview In Your Android Mobile
- This OS can be used on pixels and pixels 2 smartphones. It is very common that Android users would like to experience this when the new Android P OS arrives. But let us tell you that Android P is not ready for public use. It would be better if it was used only on developer devices. If we use it in a phone, which we keep with us every day, You will not get a good experience.
- If you still want to preview of the Android P, then you have to follow a process for this. First of all, you need ADB and Flashboot on your computer. you can see online tutorials for compatible ADB and Flashboot For your OS. Once these two things come in your computer, after that you start the terminal and type the adb devices.
- Find the pixels in the list and go to the About Phone in the Settings app of your device. Then tap the build number until the developer option pops up.
- After this, start USB debugging. Keep in mind, this will delete all the data on your device and reset the phone to factory settings.
- The last step is the most difficult. First of all you must go to the site of Android developers. After this, download the right Android P developer preview image for your device.
- Now connect your device to Fastboot mode and connect it to your computer. After that, open the command prompt, where you have downloaded the Android P developer preview image.
- Now use the cd command and go to the factory image using the file name as a directory. After this, give the adb device command and type “flash-all” to flash your device.
- That’s it you Successfully install Android P.
Chek Video How to install Android P Developer Preview
Your phone may be damaged if you do not do it properly. Our opinion is that wait for this OS to come to the public.